Friday 17 February 2017

A bit late for the party.....

Hello, hello..... I'm late, I'm late but I hope I can go back in time and pretend it's January.  These are Christmas finishes I did in January....

Firstly I have this long table runner... It's designed by Libby Richardson and I love the cheeky reindeer on it.....



... the other things I did was turn these little 4" blocks into ornaments... they will be useful for sending out at the end of the year....


Take care everyone, Happy Sewing.... Narelle has said I have a few days till the next item is expected!
Righto, Gotto Go... better go and search what to make next!

Hugz from Fiona

5 comments:

Fiona said...

..

Narelle said...

Lovely runner and cute way to finish off the little blocks Fiona.
For a minute there I thought you were heading to "Wonderland" ... not blogland 😃

Renee said...

The ornaments are sweet. I love the table runner! What a great reindeer. :)

Anonymous said...

lol you are funny,skidding in by the seat of your pants,lol.
I love this and you have me inspired to make this one this year,well done Fiona.xx

Pam said...

I love that you are working on Christmas stuff now.....and I totally love the squares for Christmas ornaments. Such a great idea. I will have to mention that to my sis in law who is the quilter of the family. Thanks for sharing.