Saturday 1 October 2016

Christmas Postcard Embellished


It is not a complete finish, but I did complete the embellishment on this Christmas postcard. (I thought I would have time to assemble it this evening, but my family wants a movie night!) Next month, I will share a completed photo along with next month's finish.

Wishing you all a happy, healthy, productive October! Thank you for providing this workshop, Narelle. It gives me an extra push. (Can you believe there are only 13 weekends - including this one - until Christmas?)

3 comments:

Rosa said...

This card is fantastic.

Thanks for your lovely comment .

Anna said...

Wow che bella questa cartolina!...in effetti non manca poi molto al Natale e dovrei anch'io iniziare a preparare qualcosa..piccoli regali per le amiche e i familiari..ma ancora niente idee!
Ps-grazie per il commento nel mio blog...mi sproni a continuare a sognare nonostante l'età che avanza...grazie di cuore♥
Anna

Mavi. said...

Una tarjeta navideña muy bonita y trabajada.
Saludos.